SEPTEMBER 13 – 16, 2022
Registration is Open!
The National Science Foundation’s (NSF) Large Facilities Office (LFO) will host the 2022 Research Infrastructure Workshop from September 13 to September 16, 2022, in Boulder, CO. The National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), the Geodetic Facility for the Advancement of Geoscience (GAGE), the National Ecological Observatory Network (NEON), and the National Solar Observatory (NSO) are joint co-hosts for the event.
Attendees will have the option to attend the workshop in-person or virtually.
Registration is now open!
The Research Infrastructure Workshop is a collaborative forum for all the National Science Foundation’s Research Infrastructure Projects. We strive to support NSF’s mission and promote the scientific endeavor with the following desired outcomes:
- Provide a forum to collect and share best practices and lessons learned
- Discuss new initiatives and collect community input
- Demonstrate project management, operations, and business-related tools and techniques
- Expand our community of practice by connecting colleagues across disciplines and organizations to promote collaboration between facilities
- In-Person: The fee to attend the main workshop in-person is $750. Three lunches, regular refreshments, two receptions, facility tours, and bus transportation to/from the venue each day are included with your registration.
- Virtual: The fee to attend the main workshop virtually is $75.
- Specialty Workshops: The fee to attend the in-person specialty workshops on Friday, September 16, is $115. Refreshments and transportation will be provided. Attendees will be on their own for lunch. There is no fee for attending the specialty workshops virtually.
The workshop will feature four tracks: Award Management and Guidance; Program and Project Management; Facilities and Operations Management; and Education and Public Outreach.
This year, workshop participants will have the option to register for three specialty workshops on the last day of the event: a Cyberinfrastructure Workshop led by CI Compass; a Facility Safety Officer Workshop; and a Cyber Security Workshop led by Trusted CI. The fee to attend is $115.
For additional information regarding program content, visit the agenda page or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up for notifications about the 2022 Research Infrastructure Workshop, sign up to Get Notified.
2022 Research Infrastructure Workshop
Who Should Attend?
Join us for collaboration, knowledge sharing, and discussion!
The Research Infrastructure Workshops are valuable for Facility and Operations Managers, Property and Maintenance Managers, Cooperative Agreement and Contracting Officers, and other Business Professionals from the NSF funded Major Facilities and Mid-Scale Projects as well as other complex scientific facilities and organizations.
Workshop Guidance for COVID-19
Venue and Travel
Poster Session Information
If you are interested in speaking, have examples to share, questions to ask, or have other related topic suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.