The Research Infrastructure Workshop will offer several sessions where attendees can earn PDUs for their Project Management Institution (PMI) certifications. Both in-person and virtual audience members can claim PDUs.
Workshop Sessions Offering PDUs
Agile Project Management
- Tuesday, September 13th from 1:35 pm – 2:35 pm
Benefits of Earned Value Management for Firm-Fixed Price Contracts
- Tuesday, September 13th from 4:05 pm – 5:05 pm
NSF Schedule Guidance in the Research Infrastructure Guide
- Thursday, September 15th from 8:00 am – 9:00 am
Tips and Tricks for Developing a Schedule
- Thursday, September 15th from 1:50 pm – 2:50 pm
PMI Talent Triangle Alignment and Certifications
All sessions are 1 hour in length and align with the PMI “Ways of Working”. Each workshop session that you attend from the above list will earn you 1 PDU.
PDUs for all sessions can be applied to the following PMI certifications:
- Project Management (PMP, CAPM, PgMP, CPBEP)
- Portfolio Management (PfMP)
- Agile (PMI-ACP, DASM, DASSM, DAC, DAVSC)
- Scheduling (PMI-SP)
Upon successful completion of the workshop sessions, attendees will receive an email with the course IDs. Then, they can submit the PDUs online at pmi.org.