NSF’s Research Infrastructure Office is an Authorized Training Partner with the Project Management Institute (PMI). The 2023 Research Infrastructure Workshop offered several sessions where attendees can earn PDUs for their PMI certifications. Both in-person and virtual audience members can claim PDUs.
2023 Research Infrastructure Workshop Sessions Offering PDUs
- Project Management Lessons Learned during the RCRV Project
- Thursday, June 29th from 1:15 pm – 2:15 pm
- Risk Management in Major International Projects at Fermilab and CERN
- Friday, June 30th from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
PMI Talent Triangle Alignment and Certifications
Each workshop session that you attend from the above list will earn you 1 PDU. Specific details, such as the PDU Claim Code and the PMI Talent Triangle skill areas, will be provided after the workshop.
PDUs for all sessions can be applied to the following PMI certifications:
- Project Management (PMP, CAPM, PgMP, CPBEP)
- Portfolio Management (PfMP)
- Agile (PMI-ACP, DASM, DASSM, DAC, DAVSC)
- Scheduling (PMI-SP)
Upon successful completion of the workshop sessions, attendees will need to fill out a PMI PDU claim form. This form can be found in the event app. Navigate to the session description and follow the link to complete the form. Course IDs will be provided along with the workshop Certificate of Attendance.